***IMPORTANT NOTICE: YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A STATEMENT IN THE MAIL FOR YOUR CLASSES.
TO CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE
You may obtain your balance on our website, www.southplainscollege.edu. Login to MySPC and choose Financial Information under Texan Connect, then Student Finance. From here you can view account information or make a payment by clicking on the corresponding link. If you do not have a zero balance, or if you are NOT on installment contract (payment plan) by the semester deadline, your schedule will be cancelled WITHOUT EXCEPTION. It is important to check your balance if you make ANY CHANGES to your schedule. Deadlines are listed on the Business Office homepage according to semester.
If you plan to pay in full on the web, you must do so by 3:00 pm on the deadline for the semester in which you are enrolled. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express on the web. To pay in full, follow the above directions for checking your account balance. Once you select "Make a Payment" on the Student Finance screen, you will need to click "Continue to Payment Center" link on the next page which will direct you to our payment processor, TouchNet/ Heartland ECSI. You will then see an option to make a payment or enroll in a payment plan (if available).
Installment payments are available for students online through Texan Connect. There is a $30 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester. This will appear as an additional charge with the initial payment. Payment will automatically be drafted on the predetermined due dates to the credit or debit card provided at the time you entered into the contract. A $30 late fee will be assessed for each missed payment. All plans will require a 50% down payment (or option of 25% down for early contracts) based on the remaining balance of your bill after any accepted aid, scholarships, exemptions, or partial payments.
Following are the payment plan schedules for upcoming semesters:
- Fall 2022 payment plans will open June 10, 2022 (25% down available through August 25th) with 50% down payment plan available through late registration.
- Fall 2022 1st 8-week session 50% down payment plan will open June 10, 2022 and will be available through late registration. (There is not a 25% down plan for the 8-week session)
- Fall 2022 2nd 8-week session 50% down payment plan will open June 10, 2022 and will be available through late registration. (There is not a 25% down plan for the 8-week session)
- Spring 2022 payment plans will open December 3, 2021 (25% down available through December 19th) with the 50% down payment plan available through late registration.
- Spring 2022 1st 8-week session 50% down payment plan will open December 3, 2021 and will be available through late registration. (There is not a 25% down plan for the 8-week session)
- Spring 2022 2nd 8-week session 50% down payment plan will open December 3, 2021 and will be available through late registration. (There is not a 25% down plan for the 8-week session)
Here are the steps to enroll in the payment plan
Go to the SPC web page at www.southplainscollege.edu (*If using Safari, please ensure you have updated the browser to version 13 or 14 prior to making your payment. Some functionality may be lost with older versions of this browser.)
Choose Login to....
Enter your SPC username and password
- Click "Student Bill/Refund Choice"
- Choose "Make a Payment" to pay bill in full or setup payment plan
Click on "Continue to Payment Center" to be redirected to TouchNet
Choose to make a payment (full payment) or enroll in payment plan (*when available) and follow prompts to choose term and enter card information.
PAYMENTS BY MAIL
If you choose to mail your payment, the payment must be for the FULL amount of tuition and fees as we cannot establish a payment plan by check. The check must also be RECEIVED in the business office on or before the deadline date for the specific semester in which you are enrolled. Please write the student's full student ID number as well as the check holder driver’s license number and phone number on the check.
The mailing address is:
South Plains College, ATTN: Business Office, 1401 S. College Avenue, Levelland, TX 79336.
OUTSIDE SOURCE PAYMENT
Outside sources such as Texas Rehab, Texas Tomorrow Fund, and Texas Tuition Promise Fund may be used to make partial/complete payment, as allowed by program regulations, for tuition and fees if the student is eligible for these programs. All documentation should be submitted by email to Jessica Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please address any questions to the Business Office, (806) 716-2401.
Students using an outside source to pay for tuition and fees MUST submit all required documentation prior to payment deadline each semester they wish to use the outside source for payment.
If you have financial aid and your balance is not paid in full or you have not entered into an installment contract, your schedule will be cancelled without exception. If you have a loan, please go to the Business Office Home page and click on Loan Details.
If you have questions, please call the Business office at (806) 716-2400 or by email to email@example.com.
If you do not know your My SPC Login: Click on My SPC, and reference the login instructions and Help Desk information below the Sign In button.